Wednesday, April 27, 2011

New game to play...GO TO SLEEP BABY!!!! Now for the Kinect!

Seriously, why not? I know that I would buy this game! Heck you could base it off this totally awesome bedtime book. I find it insane that this 8 pound creature can eat for AN HOUR AN FUCKING HALF and not pass out! Then when he is playing drowsy my wife and I glow, in awe of our adorable creation. Until his eyes shoot open as if to blast us with baby lasers. But I digress.

Imagine it's late at night, you are bored to tears from trying to get the little bugger to sleep. Just turn on the Xbox and use the Kinect to sway, swing, bounce, plead and pray for respite. Achievements could be, Restrain Your Primal Scream, DON'T SHAKE THE BABY!, or Sing-Nonsense Words In Hopes Of Hypnotizing The Child And Finally Get Some God Damn Rest.

Kinect Rock-a-Baby, in stores soon!

Parenthood is grand.

1 comment:

  1. This post reminded me - I've heard gaming parents talk about enjoying Torchlight during those late night wake up calls, feedings, and get the baby to sleep times since you can play one-handed! <--- random Torchlight plug? Hmmm....

    ReplyDelete